Profile: Elaine is a bridge-builder who speaks and writes on issues of peace building, identity and culture. She has worked in the public, corporate and NGO sectors and loves connecting people to find new points of cooperation. She has lived in New Zealand, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Kazakhstan, Switzerland, Thailand and China.
Posts by elainepratley:
- A Christian response to human trafficking
- Cuandixia- 500 year old Ming Dynasty village
- The Masters of Beijing- Part 1
- Tips for job hunting in China
- A walk through a traditional Chinese hutong
- Chair skating on Houhai lake, Beijing
- Chinese New Year in Beijing
- Occupy Fangzi: A lesson for Beijing renters (funny)
- Top 11 Kids who made a difference- activists and geniuses!
- Trafficking in China
- Malaysia’s Obedient Wives Club
- Overview of China in ten minutes
- What can businesses do to combat slavery- the Mekong Club
- What can I do to make a difference to combat slavery?